All,
I'm selling my tiercel Aplomado that is approaching two years old.

Summary:
  • May 2015 hatch. Hard imprint.
  • Caught 12 head of game (so far) this season
  • Feather perfect
  • Flight weight 255g-265g
  • Never hooded. Travels easily without any issues.
  • Dog friendly
  • $1,500obo
  • Local pickup only (Phoenix, AZ). Really trying to avoid shipping.

Got him on October 1 and have flown him on dove, quail, pigeon, and CT's. Although he is great in the field, he has/had some bad mannerisms (screaming and mantling). Before I bought him, I was aware of these issues in addition to him having several prior owners before me (3). I've made significant progress with the mantling and it has subsided substantially in the field. He also now trades off perfectly. I've also never had any issues with carrying. However, the screaming has persisted. In fact, it's gotten a bit worse. At this point I've stopped flying him and been feeding him up substantially to see if it will subside but I've had little luck. Note, he ONLY screams when he sees me. When in his mews, weathering yard, or in the field, he is silent.

All this said, I'd like to see what interest there is out there. Nothing is forcing the sale per say, but the screaming is not going over well with the wife and it will likely take me more time than what she'd prefer to train the screaming out of him.

Feel free to call or text 480.286.8281. Text preferred.